Friday, 30 December 2011

What's Your Weight Loss Philosophy?

As I spent time dieting, I developed a few principles that helped me find what worked best for me.

Below is my weight loss philosophy.


  1. Quick .  That's quick results and quick to implement. I'm time poor and impatient. Anything that demands bags of time is out. 
  2. Measurable. I need to be able to act and then quickly see results. If I avoid that Chelsea Bun, I need to see the effect on the scales the next morning.
  3. Easy to follow in all locations. I work, i travel. I cant just buy a shop load of Slim Fast and sit at home drinking them. I need the food / exercise / activity to be doable where ever I am.
  4. Easy to remember.  I don't want to be carrying around a manual!
  5. Fussy-friendly.  If I don't like something, I don't want to have to eat it or do it. So, for example, I don't eat fish, not shell fish nor tuna. So an anchovy only diet wont work.
These are the principles i measure any diet or weight loss plan against.

How about you? What matters to you?
FRZZ4ANAHBX9

No comments:

Post a Comment

Lose weight

Lose weight