Tuesday, 27 December 2011

First step to losing weight fast - the slow carb diet.

 The first step for me in losing weight was reading Tim Ferriss awesome book, with the catchy title.

The 4-Hour Body: An Uncommon Guide to Rapid Fat-Loss, Incredible Sex, and Becoming Superhuman

 This book is huge. But the great news is, you only need to read and digest a few short pages to get started.

Fortunately, those pages are actually available on Tim Ferriss's blog too.  Its called the Slow Carb diet .

What made me gasp about the slow carb diet, was how easy it was to remember. Even I could do it!

So my first recommendation for you all is to buy the 4-hour body, or check out the blog. It worked for me.












2 comments:

  1. It is a common question now-a-days How to Burn Fat and lost weight.if you also want its answer and looking for a magic to Burn fat and Look smart. then There are no magic formulas.diet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. Thanks for sharing this to us and it helped me a lot. Looking forward for the next! GBU

    ReplyDelete

Lose weight

Lose weight